PRESSURE WASHING SERVIcES
RAINIER WINDOW & GUTTER CLEANING
Request a Quote
To get us started, please fill out the below form and we will get back to you shortly!
"*" indicates required fields
You take a lot of pride in your home, so shouldn’t it always look its best? Keeping the interior of your house tidy is a constant daily chore, so it’s easy to let outside chores fall by the wayside. Dirt can quickly start to build up along decks or walkways, and before you know it, your brick walkway is covered in grime.
Cleaning driveways and sidewalks are yet another item on your never-ending to-do list. You undoubtedly live a hectic life so will you ever have time to address the problem? While sidewalk grime might initially seem like a trivial matter, a slick walkway in rainy weather can lead to a twisted ankle or a nasty fall. It’s never a good idea to ignore chores around the home, especially when it creates hazards in the moist Pacific Northwest climate.
Dirt and grime on your walkways and sidewalks will end up on your shoes, which means it quickly gets tracked into your home. Now one simple-to-solve problem is suddenly a giant mess. Worst of all, it was entirely avoidable.
At Rainier Window & Gutter Cleaning, our professional pressure washer services will keep your surfaces free from dirt and grime. Our complete line of pressure washer services includes cleaning just about anything, including sidewalks, driveways, walkways, pavers, and even your home. Our professional technicians will leave your surfaces looking brand new.
Give yourself a break and let our team handle your next power washing job. Power washing is simple, but doing a thorough job takes time. We go the extra mile to make sure your walkways and driveways look just as good as the first day you moved into your home, All grime and dirt buildup will be stripped from your home with our highly efficient pressure washing equipment, while we make sure that mold or moss isn’t infesting your property.
You’ll be delighted to come home to a beautiful exterior, and even happier that you won’t be tracking in dirt and god-knows-what when you walk inside of your home. If you would like to learn more about our pressure washer services or get a cost estimate, contact us today.
PRESSURE WASHING SERVICES THAT MEET YOUR NEEDS
Pressure washers are perfectly suited to a variety of cleaning tasks around your home or commercial building. While simple to use, getting around to pressure washing tasks is often the hardest part. For busy, hard working people, it’s always better to call a professional pressure washing company and let them handle the dirty work.
At Rainier Window & Gutter Cleaning, we offer the following pressure washing services:
- Driveway pressure washer – Driveways are often the first thing a person sees when coming over to your house. It’s also a surface used by people, pets, birds, insects, and just about everything else. When you consider how many people use your driveway, and what they could be bringing into your home on the bottom of their shoes, it makes sense to keep your driveway clean. An experienced driveway pressure washer will come to your home and make sure your driveway is spotless. Routine scheduled service ensures your driveway always looks its best.
- Walkway and sidewalk pressure washer – Much like your driveway, walkways and sidewalks get a lot of use. Keeping their surfaces clean prevents family and guests from slipping and falling on grimy surfaces. This is especially important in the Pacific Northwest, where rain mixes with slimy surfaces to create a slick sheen that leads to injury and emergency room visits.
- Deck pressure washing – Your deck is yet another surface that can quickly become dangerous if grime and vegetation are left unchecked. Our experts will pressure wash deck surfaces to ensure they’re safe and look brand new. Please note that we do not pressure wash wood decks.
- House pressure washing – Most areas around the home can be pressure washed, including the house itself. When pressure washing a home, it’s important to know what areas should be avoided. For example, pressure washing your roof could severely damage your shingles, and there are other areas of the home where using a pressure washer simply isn’t a good idea.
If you would like more information about pressure washing your driveway, sidewalks, deck, or home, contact us today.
POWER WASHING SERVICES
People sometimes refer to pressure washing as power washing. Whatever you call it, pressure washers are capable of cleaning the most stubborn stains off of numerous types of surfaces. What follows is an overview of power washing services in relation to various surface materials.
- Concrete – Probably the easiest surface to clean with a washer is concrete. Driveways, sidewalks, and other concrete surfaces often accumulate dirt, grime, and moss because of their porous nature. Many people are surprised how amazing their concrete surfaces look after being pressure washed because they’ve grown accustomed to seeing it soiled and dingy. Concrete power washing service makes concrete look brand new.
- Siding – Pressure washing painted siding and vinyl siding takes skill and expertise. These are more delicate surfaces that can chip and crack if the person doing the pressure washing doesn’t know what they’re doing. Cracked siding is the perfect home for mold and moss and once it starts growing, your problems are only going to get worse. Make sure your siding is doing its job by hiring our professional team to keep it clean.
- Roofing – Never clean your roof with a pressure washer. You can cause severe damage to your shingles and the protective granules that coat the surface. Fortunately, we also offer professional roof cleaning at an affordable price and we can schedule the job when we pressure wash your walkways or home.
If you’ve ever asked, “Where can I find a pressure washer near me?” you’ve come to the right place. To schedule service, contact us today.
POWER WASHING COMPANY
You may be wondering if you should hire a pressure washing company or attempt to do the job yourself. There are many home improvement jobs that are relatively simple but most homeowners don’t have the time or desire to tackle them. Procrastination often leads to jobs getting ignored, which then leads to expensive home repairs at a later date.
As the premier power washing company in the region, we certainly want your business, but we offer the following information for do-it-yourself who are eager to try their hand at pressure washing.
DIY PRESSURE WASHING MADE EASY
For this example, we are going to focus on your driveway. It’s probably not a good idea to pressure wash siding or a deck on your first attempt, but it’s difficult to damage a driveway.
Obviously the goal is to eliminate stains and remove organic matter from your driveway. First, you’re going to need a pressure washer. You can choose from gas or electric models. If you don’t want to spend $150 to $350 on a new pressure washer, you’re going to need to rent one. This may leave you with little choice when it comes to features but you should get the most powerful model you can find.
Pressure washer engines are powered by a pump and fed by a garden hose. You have control over the pressure, which can easily be set to strip away paint and stain from surfaces. This is why we recommend starting out on your driveway.
Before using the pressure washer, you should prepare the area by removing loss material, like rocks and stones (and kid’s toys). If your driveway leads to a garage door or some other home surface, you should cover it with a tarp for protection. Take note of your driveway’s slant so you can work from the highest point downward as this will ensure dirty water doesn’t run right back over the area you just cleaned.
Next, use a degreaser to loosen stains and grime on the driveway. Some pressure washers have attachments for degreasers. If yours does not have this feature, you should use a scrub brush to work the degreaser into the concrete.
Now you’re ready to pressure wash but you should check the directions on the unit and make sure you’re using it properly. A spray wand must be attached to the washer with a special pressure hose. Most units have different nozzles for different purposes and surfaces. Use low-pressure nozzles to apply the degreaser and the high-pressure nozzle when you rinse it off. If you have a brick driveway, DO NOT use the high-pressure nozzle at all.
When you pressure wash the driveway, work your way down sweeping the wand from side to side. First, use the degreaser and then let it sit for 15 minutes. Make sure it stays wet even if you have to make a second application. Rinse the concrete using the same pattern only changing to the high-pressure nozzle. Rinse away all detergent and pay close attention to heavier stains.
Finally, apply a concrete sealant, which will protect the driveway from staining. Use a roller with an extension pole to apply the sealer coat. Make sure it’s dry before you use the driveway.
That’s it! Now you’re a pressure washing pro. Well, almost. If you’d rather leave your pressure to our team and save yourself the hassle, fill out our online form and we will send you a price quote.
CONTACT US TODAY AND KEEP YOUR HOME’S SURFACES LOOKING NEW
Pressure washing is yet another home project that seems easy but it’s far easier to let someone else do the work quickly and affordably. Contact us today and let us do your dirty work.
Your Windows, Clean as a Whistle! There is nothing better than waking up and witnessing a beautiful day outside with sun streaming through your window.
Roof Cleaning Moss Control
Your Roof, Moss Free! Everyone has heard the age old adage that moss grows on the northern side of trees. In an ideal world, that’s where the moss should stay…
Under Pressure…Washing! Your home should be something that you enjoy getting to see every day. While keeping the interior of your house tidy is a constant…
Instead of Dad Cleaning the Gutters, Let Us! It’s a scene that’s been used in every family comedy. Mom leaves the home to run some errands…